The lead time for our Solidoodle 2nd Generation - Pro 3D printer is approximately 1 - 2 weeks upon placing your order!
• Creates plastic parts up to 6" x 6" x 6"
• Uses 1.75mm plastic filament (ABS/PLA)
• 11.5" x 11.75" x 11.75" case footprint (L x W x H)
• Durable metal frame
• Fully Assembled & Tested
• Heated Build Plate
• 120W Power Supply
• Spool Holder Assembly
• Interior LED Lighting
• Open design (no outer cover/door)
• Open-source software, downloadable on our website, see our guide on How To Install Software
Please note, you need an internet connection to download the software, a disc is not included.
• Able to print .STL & .DXF files
• Windows, Mac, & Linux compatible
What's in the box?
• Solidoodle 3D Printer, fully assembled & tested
• Small roll of starter filament (enough for a few test prints)
• Power supply
• USB Cable
• 2.5mm Allen Key
• Fused Filament Fabrication (FFF) a.k.a Thermoplastic Extrusion (link)
• Solidoodle Motherboard
• Extruder moves in the horizontal plane (X-Y), Build Platform moves in the vertical direction (Z)
• Spring loaded Acrylic Extruder with stepper motor, .4mm nozzle
• ABS filament recommended, but using PLA is possible.
• Power Supply Works on US Voltage (120V) or European Voltage (240V)
• Able to print .4mm, .3mm, .2mm, .1mm