We appreciate your support and interest in our amazing products. At this time we are experiencing an increase in order requests. We are striving to get orders out in time for the holidays. Currently, new orders starting 12/11/2013 will ship out early 2014.We will do everything we can so that you receive your order as soon as possible. We are intending to get all orders out in a timely fashion in order of when they were received. We think it is the fairest way we can go about it striving to make it work for everyone. Please do let us know if their are any questions, but we are trying our best to get you printing!
Usually Ships within 2-3 weeks when listed as "In Stock"
• Creates plastic parts up to 6" x 6" x 6"
• Uses 1.75mm plastic filament (ABS recommended, PLA possible)
• 11.5" x 11.75" x 11.75" case footprint (L x W x H)
• Durable metal frame
• Fully Assembled & Tested
• Heated Build Plate
• 120W Power Supply
• Spool Holder Assembly
• Interior LED Lighting
• Open design (no outer cover/door)
• Open-source software, downloadable on our website, see our guide on How To Install Software
Please note, you need an internet connection to download the software, a disc is not included.
• Able to print .STL & .DXF files
• Windows, Mac, & Linux compatible
What's in the box?
• Solidoodle 3D Printer, fully assembled & tested
• Small roll of starter filament (enough for a few test prints)
• Power supply
• USB Cable
• 2.5mm Allen Key
• Fused Filament Fabrication (FFF) (link) a.k.a Thermoplastic Extrusion (link)
• Solidoodle Motherboard
• Extruder moves in the horizontal plane (X-Y), Build Platform moves in the vertical direction (Z)
• Spring loaded Acrylic Extruder with stepper motor, .4mm nozzle
• ABS filament recommended, but using PLA is possible.
• Power Supply Works on US Voltage (120V) or European Voltage (240V)
• Able to print .4mm, .3mm, .2mm, .1mm