Usually Ships within 2-3 weeks when listed as "In Stock"
• Creates plastic parts up to 8" x 8" x 8"
• Uses 1.75mm plastic filament (ABS recommended, PLA possible)
• Heated Build Platform
• 13.5" x 14" x 14" case footprint (L x W x H)
• Durable metal frame
• Fully Assembled & Tested
• Open-source software, downloadable on our website, see our guide on How To Install Software
Please note, you need an internet connection to download the software, a disc is not included.
• Able to print .STL & .DXF files
• Windows, Mac, & Linux compatible
What's in the box?
• Solidoodle 3D Printer, fully assembled & tested
• Small roll of starter filament (enough for a few test prints)
• Power supply
• USB Cable
• 2.5mm Allen Key
• Fused Filament Fabrication (FFF) (link) a.k.a Thermoplastic Extrusion
• Solidoodle Motherboard
• Extruder moves in the horizontal plane (X-Y), Build Platform (moves in the vertical direction (Z)
• Spring loaded Acrylic Extruder with stepper motor, .4mm nozzle
• ABS filament recommended, but using PLA is possible.
• Power Supply Works on US Voltage (120V) or European Voltage (240V)
• Able to print .4mm, .3mm, .2mm, .1mm