Shipping Time: SHIPPING IN 1 WEEK!
Now with an all-new extruder!
The Solidoodle 4 is our latest generation printer. With a new extruder, concealed components, and thumbwheel calibrations, it’s our easiest printer yet!
• Creates plastic parts up to 8" x 8" x 8"
• Uses 1.75mm plastic filament (ABS/PLA)
• Heated Build Platform
• Resolution up to .1mm
• 13.5" x 14" x 15" case footprint (L x W x H)
• Internal Steel frame
• Powder coated steel enclosure
• Easy-open lid for quick access
• Internal case fan with air filter to vent build chamber
• Electronics mounted internally and thermally isolated from build chamber
• Thumbwheel calibration of platform height - no wrench required (Z-tab)
• Easy snap-in filament spool holder
• Fully Assembled & Tested
• One-click software installer, downloadable on our website, see our guide on How To Install Software
Please note, you need an internet connection to download the software, a disc is not included.
• Able to print .STL files
• Windows, Mac, & Linux compatible
What's in the box?
• Solidoodle 3D Printer, fully assembled & tested
• Small roll of starter filament (enough for a few test prints)
• Power supply
• USB Cable
• Tool kit
• Snap-on filament spool holder
• Uses Fused Filament Fabrication (FFF) a.k.a Thermoplastic Extrusion Technology
• Solidoodle Motherboard
• Extruder moves in the horizontal plane (X-Y), Build Platform (moves in the vertical direction (Z)
• Spring loaded Acrylic Extruder with stepper motor, .4mm nozzle
• ABS filament recommended, but using PLA is possible.
• 100V-240V Universal Power Supply
• Able to print at .4mm, .3mm, .2mm, and .1mm resolution
Learn more: http://www.engadget.com/2013/