Shipping Time: Now shipping in 3-5 buiness days!
International Shipping: For international orders customs fees, import taxes and VAT may apply and are not included in the shipping costs charged by Solidoodle. Please note that we cannot estimate your country's import taxes at this time. For an estimate we suggest Duty Calculator.
• Creates plastic parts up to 6" x 6" x 6"
• Uses 1.75mm plastic filament (ABS/PLA)
• 13.5" x 14" x 14" case footprint (L x W x H)
• Durable metal frame
• Fully Assembled & Tested
• Acrylic Build Plate
• 72W power supply
• Open design (no outer cover/door)
• Open-source software, downloadable on our website, see our guide on How To Install Software
Please note, you need an internet connection to download the software, a disc is not included.
• Able to print .STL & .DXF files
• Windows, Mac, & Linux compatible
What's in the box?
• Solidoodle 3D Printer, fully assembled & tested
• Small roll of starter filament (enough for a few test prints)
• Power supply
• USB Cable
• 2.5mm Allen Key
• Fused Filament Fabrication (FFF)a.k.a Thermoplastic Extrusion (link)
• Solidoodle Motherboard
• Extruder moves in the horizontal plane (X-Y), Build Platform moves in the vertical direction (Z)
• Spring loaded Acrylic Extruder with stepper motor, .4mm nozzle
• ABS filament recommended, but using PLA is possible.
• Power Supply Works on US Voltage (120V) or European Voltage (240V)
• Able to print .4mm, .3mm, .2mm, .1mm